Født: 15. marts 1985
Født: 15. marts 1985
2018 👊🏼 • I usually do more than one vision board for the year. I just have so much vision for my life and the year ahead!!! Whether it's pictures of places I want to travel to or words that give me life, I put whatever makes me feel something positive and excites me on these boards. Even if you're not making a vision board (which I really hope you do!) what are some visions you have for this year? Travel? Specific words? Dream car? 🌎🚗✈️ I want to know! #nationalvisionboardday @nationalvisionboardday
It was an amazing 2017 mainly because I got to marry my soulmate and the love of my life.
I can't thank @josephabboud and Team for all the blessings you all bestowed on me! Thank you Caroline Smith Passe! Thank you Philip Kornblatt! Thank you Chunky! Massive Thank You to the man himself Joseph Abboud! And thank you Britt for marrying me! 😉| 📷: @jmworsley
-Guardians Of The Tomb-
See you at the theaters Jan. 19 🕷
@kimblerendall @real_libingbing @theshanejacobson @jasonchongofficial @stefdawson @mrkelseygrammer @mrchunkyexpress @sextyk @rydizzledaly
Ditto 😉 Happy 2018 you beautiful world you!
2017 wasn't so bad, you're just talking to the wrong people. Ask us how it was! 😉 #marriedlifeisthebestlife • HAPPY NEW YEAR, LOVIES!!!! ❤️
PRAYING FOR JAXON🙏
Last night our church held a vigil for Jaxon. When we’ve run out of words and tears, you’ve all been our strength. Unfortunately, last night he took another turn for the worse. I won’t get into the traumatic details, but I will declare that “vengeance is mine says the Lord” and this disease will be conquered! Here is what to pray for:
- Pray that the leak in his gut is healed - Pray that he stops vomiting blood - Pray that he starts urinating
- Pray that his brain activity returns to normal and that there is no damage
- Pray that his respiratory system is restored and the fluid leaves his lungs
- Pray that his catheter and central line stay in his veins with no infections - Pray that his kidneys are healed and restored
- Pray that the intense pain stops so he can rest
- Pray that Janie and I get some rest. It’s been 10 days and there hasn’t been a day of night without major problems or setbacks. We’ve hardly slept.
Thank you Global church for your prayers and support. You’ve been our lifeline more than you can imagine. You’ve held our arms up when we have no more strength.